The Welding Technology Program offers you a thorough, hands-on education in welding in its various types and forms.
This trade skill, and associated certifications, will help students either find immediate employment or
to go into an apprenticeship site to gain the training needed to apply for a journeyman's license.
The NCCER Certifications available through the Welding Technology Program include:
- Excellent Marketability
- Flexibility in a career path planning
- Accredited by the NCCER, or the National Center for Construction and Education Research, which is an nationally recognized and acclaimed certification and training agency.
- Hands-on learning in our fully-equipped Welding Lab!
- Learn Site Safety, Industry Practices, Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Tig Welding, Plate & Pipe Welding, Oxyacetylene Welding and more!
Interested? Contact us!
- NCCER Core Certificate
- NCCER Welding Level 1 Certificate
- NCCER Welding Level 2 Certificate
- NCCER Welding Level 3 Certificate
- NCCER Welding Level 4 Certificate
Or email us: