CURRENT STUDENTS | FUTURE STUDENTS | FACULTY/STAFF | A-Z
Students will log in directly through Mustang Express, whereas authorized users will log in through a direct access link (please refer to the instructions provided below).
Using our new online payment gateway, you can:
• Access Current Activity on your student account. This balance is updated in real time and shows all transactions on your account for the selected term.
• Pay any student account balance in full. Balances may be paid using electronic web checks, and VISA, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit cards.
• Set up a payment plan to pay your student account balance through monthly installments. Students are required to schedule payments to be automatically paid from a bank account, credit, or debit card. There is a $25 setup fee charged when the payment plan is created.
• Set up parents and/or other individuals as “authorized users.” Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, set up payment plans, and speak with Business Office personnel about your student account. Once access is given to the user, an e-mail is sent to the user providing the webpage link for login.
• View and print e-bills. Please note that e-bills are accurate as of the date they are generated, and will not reflect changes made in your student account balance after they are created.