Date(s) - 06/15/2014
Add event to your calendar
The WNMU Graduate Division currently has available three Graduate Division Scholarships for the 2014/2015 academic year. The deadline to apply is June 15, 2014. The Graduate Division Scholarship is intended to increase enrollment of students from groups traditionally under-represented in graduate education. A Graduate Division Scholarship may be awarded to an individual who:
- Has met the admission requirements as a Graduate Division FINAL Admission Student;
- Is a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien;
- Is a New Mexico resident;
- Is a member of a group under-represented in his or her discipline; and
- Demonstrates a financial need according to a standard needs analysis (FAFSA).
Graduate Division Scholars are awarded the Graduate Division Scholarship for ten (10) hours per week during the academic year in addition to a Graduate Division Assistantship for ten (10) hours per week during the academic year and summer sessions.
Graduate Division Scholarship Award: The scholarship funds will be distributed through Financial Aid as follows:
Graduate Division Assistantship Appointment: The assistantship funds will be distributed through Payroll as follows:
Summer $ 692
For a Graduate Division Scholarship Application contact: Laura Adcock, Email: email@example.com, or phone Academic Affairs at 575-538-6318.