Students in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program are hosting a community health fair on Friday, April 25 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Graham Gym.
Several sessions representing different health and wellness approaches will be presented throughout the day. Local organizations will be present with vendor booths. Refreshments and prizes will be given.
Health Fair Schedule:
- 11:00am to 11:30am: Yoga
- 11:30am to 12:00pm: Occupational Therapy
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm: doTerra Essential Oils
- 1:00pm to 1:30pm: Domestic Violence
- 1:30pm to 2:00pm: Qi Gong
- 2:00pm to 2:30pm: Freedom Riders
- 2:30pm to 3:00pm: Open Mic
All presentations are free and open to the public.