Date(s) - 02/27/2018
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Add event to your calendar
Native American Center
The class is beginner-friendly and open to veterans from around campus and from the community. People of all abilities are welcome.
You deserve to feel good, healthy and well. Connect yourself with yoga and watch your life change for the better.
Benefits of yoga:
- Stress relief to feel more relaxed
- Pain relief to feel more comfort
- Sense of community by being welcomed
- Relaxation of mind and body for improved moods
- Improved breathing for better health
- Inner peace and acceptance by feeling at ease
- Improved focus and concentration from more clear thoughts
- Increased strength and flexibility from using your body.
Drop by the MeCHA building (Native American Cultural Center) on Tuesday evenings (starting Jan. 23, 2018). The class runs from 5 to 6 p.m. Wear comfortable clothing.
This free yoga class is a partnership between WNMU Veterans Center and the Lotus Center of Silver City. Contact Cate Bradley at 520-235-4313 for more info.