Date(s) - 04/03/2020
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Add event to your calendar
The WNMU Research Symposium is showcasing the latest faculty research virtually on Friday, April 3, 2020, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please attend WNMU Faculty and Staff Research Symposium webinar via this ZOOM link: https://wnmu.zoom.us/j/5755386641.
1) Dr. Gordon Flanders, WNMU School of Business, “The Effect of Gateway Course Completion Within the Students Selected Major on Persistence for Freshman College Students”
2) Dr. Stephanie Fanselow, WNMU School of Education, “Impact of Initial Clinical Experience on Pre-service Teacher Perceptions of Teaching Science and Math”
3) Mr. Lorenzo Saenz, WNMU School of Nursing, “Bridging the Gap Between Pedagogy and Innovation”
4) Dr. Illya Medina Velo, WNMU Department of Natural Sciences, “Incorporating undergraduate research experiences that explore applications of nanomaterials in agriculture”
5) Dr. Andreea Nica, WNMU Department of Social Sciences & Cultural Studies, “Re)conceptualizing emotional capital and intimacy in a sociological context: The Authentic Revolution”
6) Prof. Heather Frankland, WNMU Department of Humanities, “Writing and Advocacy: The role of writing in establishing connection and promoting change”