BAS in Criminal Justice
- Prepares students for careers in law enforcement, corrections, courts, the military, and with civilian security contractors.
- Courses are provided in a sequence that enables you to graduate in four years of full-time study.
- Provides the multi-disciplinary education necessary for success in today's diverse environment where law enforcement professionals are expected to deal with crime and disorder in sophisticated ways.
- Students can study and participate in classes any time, and from anywhere in the world.
- Reading assignments are supplemented by frequent online discussions with classmates and course instructors.
- Assessments occur through online quizzes, exams, and research projects.
- View a list of required courses
- Students who have attended the New Mexico Department of Public Safety Basic Academy since July 2002 are awarded at least 16 hours of credit. Students who have completed a FLETC academy, receive a similar amount of credit, depending on the agency sponsoring the academy.
- Information: 575-538-6584 or contact us.