Date(s) - 02/15/2021 - 04/15/2021
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Add event to your calendar
The WNMU School of Business is providing tax services (VITA) for the community at the west entrance of Light Hall across from Castorena Hall, starting Mondays (8:30 a.m. to noon) and Wednesdays (8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.) from February 15 through April 15, 2021 (Tax Day).
Services are available to families and individuals with an annual household income of $57,000 or less, and for those who are 65 years or older.
Returns will not be prepared in-person. Instead, taxpayers may drop off their tax forms and students will complete the return throughout the week.
- Photo ID (DL or State ID)
- Original Social Security Card(s) for taxpayers and dependents
- Tax forms, such as W-2s/ 1099s/ 1099-SA/etc. from all employers
- Proof of applicable tax deductible expenditures
- Bank Account & Routing Numbers or a voided check (preferably)
Instructions for Drop off Site:
- Find an available parking spot.
- Locate the table set up on the West Entrance of Light Hall.
(Light Hall is located across the street from Castorena Hall. If you see a “CU Anytime” ATM you are in the right area!)
- Pick up a Folder & Fill Out Yellow Intake Sheet in your Vehicle.
- Place Yellow Intake Sheet & All Tax Documents inside Folder.
- Bring Folder to the table & we will make a copy of your Driver’s License & Social Security Card.
- Taxes will be completed throughout the week. We will give you a call when we need further information or when they are ready to be picked up.
You must wear a mask.