Date(s) - 02/06/2023 - 04/13/2023
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Add event to your calendar
1000 W. College Avenue - Silver City, NM
The WNMU School of Business is providing free tax services (VITA) for the community in Light Hall, room 124.
Services are available to families and individuals with an annual household income of $60,000 or less, and for those who are 65 years or older.
Services will be offered on a walk-in basis only on Mondays and Tuesdays from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Photo ID (Driver’s license or other State ID)
- Social Security card/number.
- Tax forms, such as W-2s/1099s/1099-SA from all employers
- Proof of applicable tax deductible expenditures
- Bank Account and Routing Numbers or (preferably) a voided check.