First-time students are encouraged to apply before the Admissions Priority Deadline on July 14, 2017.
Students that do not apply before July 14 may not benefit from preferred classes during registration, or from priority placement with financial aid disbursement.
Fall classes begin on Monday, August 14. To successfully enroll for courses, students should take the following steps.
- Fill out an application for admission: wnmu.edu/applynow
- Check your email for follow-up messages from the Office of Admissions for next steps.
- Submit transcripts from your previous high school and/or colleges to email@example.com.
- Provide your ACT or SAT scores. These will determine if placement test is needed.
- Complete the FAFSA application. School code is 002664. Apply here.
- Apply for Housing: reslife.wnmu.edu
- Apply for New Student Orientation: orientation.wnmu.edu
For more information, contact the Office at Admissions at 575-538-6000 or admissions.wnmu.edu.