Date(s) - 10/20/2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Add event to your calendar
Western New Mexico University is hosting an interdepartmental virtual transfer workshop on Wednesday, October 20, from 6-7 p.m. Mountain Time.
After completing an associate’s degree, transfer to WNMU to earn a bachelor’s degree and get one step closer to your goals. WNMU accepts all credit hours from your associate degree. Register for the workshop here.
Who Should Attend?
- Students nearing completion of their associate degrees
- Students continuing education into a 4-year college
- Students looking for affordable and quality education
Benefits of WNMU
- Affordable tuition
- Professionally qualified and dedicated faculty
- Small class size for personalized education
- 100% open Silver City campus for face-to-face learning
- All participating programs are available entirely online
- Accredited programs (ACBSP Business Accreditation)
- Admissions professionals
- Financial aid professionals
- Program advisors and faculty mentors
- Business Administration
- General Business
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement Academy
Attend the event and be entered into drawing for a prize. Register and get the full schedule here.